- Felt Christmas Trees. These are all over Pinterest and I've been tempted to try it myself but actually we've really scaled back the Christmas-ification of the house this year (maybe I'll write more about that another day). But anyway, I think it's a great idea in theory. Check out Tess's version at Cozy Little Cave and her wonderful story that goes along with it. I laughed out loud.
- I love this idea of giving experiences. This is not a new idea for us but it's a great article with a bunch of creative ideas. We often have tried to do this in the past. One year we took my parents and sister and Steve's parents and siblings all to a Cirque du Soleil show. The following year we took Steve's family again to a different show. We had a great time and all got to spend time together. Bonus: you don't have to fight the crowds and stress about getting everyone different things.
- I'm a sucker for an awesome house tour and Pinterest. So when I found out Apartment Therapy combined the two I bookmarked that page immediately with many intentions of revisiting and spending way too much time drooling over the eye candy. You're welcome.
- Santa. Ok, we don't "do" Santa and aren't planning to with Darwin. I was thinking about writing my own post about this but Monique and Gina pretty much summed up all of my feelings on the subject.
- And finally, this tumblr page has been making my week.
What's caught your interest lately?
|Happy Chanukah to all those who celebrate!|